Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Miranda's belly shots










I think we could all agree that there is nothing more beautiful than a pregnant woman and Miranda is no exception. This hot mama is due any day now with their first child. Pregnancy is just the beginning of the experience. Aside from preparing to welcome baby Kiona, Miranda and Harris are both full-time students at BYU. I admire them both! Thanks for being a good sport. I'm just glad we didn't push you into labor with all the walking and climbing on the tree stump :) I can't wait to see baby Kiona! Love you both

3 comments:

  1. super cute Leti! love #2 and the b+w below that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER CUTE PICTURES LETI!!! I LOVE THE ONE OF HIM KISSING HER BELLY SO CUTE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love 'em Leti! You can totally feel the love :)

    ReplyDelete