Monday, October 12, 2009

Playing catch up











I'm still recovering from the month of September. Two funerals and one wedding about did me in. The good thing is, I got to spend a lot of time with my extended family which I absolutely LOVE! After two family funerals, September ended with my first cousins wedding--Tia. It was a beautiful all day event. It started in Draper with the sealing performed by Elder L. Tom Perry. That was a treat! I wish I had the job of photographer for this event, but when it comes to family--I'm the server or the dish washer, etc. lol I managed to capture a few shots of their glorious day and some of my fabulous family. Love and miss you all. Congratulations Tia and Marie!


I hope to be all caught up very soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. Man what a beautiful couple!!! I love these pics! Great job Leti!

    ReplyDelete