Saturday, August 21, 2010

Lupeamanu Family 2010

  
     





I remember being so nervous the first day I started school here in Utah from Hawaii. I didn't recognize a soul and I was use to seeing nothing but golden brown skin seated in classroom desks. I scanned the room and FINALLY saw a girl with golden brown hair. It was Jennifer! I came to find out she was also foreign to this place we now call home. She had also just recently moved from California. We immediately became friends, and soon became the best of friends. She had an older sister Mo, who was the same age as my older sister and they also became the best of friends. It was a perfect set up! We all four played volleyball and I remember clearly Jennifer's mom yelling from the stands, each time any of us would screw up. Lol! I love that lady. Well not much has changed and I was so happy to see them all together for their family reunion. Thank you all for allowing me to capture your beautiful family. Love you!

3 comments:

  1. Love your work Leti! So talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuz, love your work! Wish you were here in Hawaii to take our family pics. Love you!

    ReplyDelete