Thursday, August 12, 2010

The coolest 8 year old in the world. No lie!





I'm soooo behind with photography work but I'm buckled down ready to get er' done! First...my nephew Jordan was baptized. Jordan holds a very special place in my heart. He was always my baby boy. He would follow Uela around, always want to sleep over and he loved to spend time with us. I remember clearly having him over to sleep even when I was 9 months pregnant with Devyn. One bed, big belly and all...Jordan still squeezed his way on the bed. Oh what joy for me! He's now grown up and still loves to spend time with Uela and I. I love it! Jordan is a very intelligent boy who never ceases to amaze our family with the things he knows. He can carry on an adult conversation with the most random people. Thank you Jordan for being such a sweet spirit. I love you!

ps-Lots more blogging to come!

1 comment: