Saturday, July 11, 2009

Ray Leger (Singer/Artist)










Ray Leger--a true talent! Ray is the best of both worlds, half tongan and half samoan. He's an up and coming artist with a range that is crazy. I am lucky to hear this amazing talent, just about every week with my request of "Adore" by Prince (my absolute favorite by Prince and Ray). During his shoot, I wanted to capture him in doing what he does best...sing, and he serenaded me with an R&B version of, "I love to see the temple!" :) It was SWEEEET!! Be on the lookout for his new album and to all the single ladies out there--Ray is single and ready to mingle! lol Thank you Ray for your amazing talent.

12 comments:

  1. is he related to jason leger? jason is married to iwalani langi of laie...just wondering...ps: great photo blog, you're doing awesome thus far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You got a blog! Congrats girl! Your photos are rockin' My fave is #4!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leti.... Awesome Pics...... The photos look so sharp and clean, yet it has such a rustic feel to it!

    Hey ray! nice seeing you! Lookin' Sharp!

    ME (Tala)...That's J's Bro!

    As a Cover I really like first and last!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "VIOLETSKY": YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pics leti!!! scared of you..lol. hey, i saw your mom and dad at my brother's wedding on friday. Wished you were there, but it's all good. Hope everything is going good with the family. Send them our love. oh, and when is the playdate going to happen? pretty soon our kids will be married and we still haven't done a freaking play date. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Leti, these are BEAUTIFUL!!! I love all of them! You're so talented. Keep the pics coming!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey just wanted to show some love on the blog. Great work. I love it! I'm a big fan of yours. I don't know you but always look forward to your new stuff. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great photos! I'm looking forward to looking at your work often! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy cow you Rock!!! Great job Leti. If you are this good already, I'm excited to see what your talent has in store for the future!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You already know.... I love you! These are totally freakin awesome! Great, great shots!

    ReplyDelete