Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer is HERE!




After what seemed to be thee longest winter, I'm glad to say that summer is finally here!! My favorite part of summer is it feels like one loooong holiday. Nothing beats the smell of my bro inlaws BBQ (hint), the outside pool, flip flops--although they are year round in my household but much more fun in summer, watermelon and the endless activities with the husband and my babygirl. I welcome you SUMMER!

Here is my little miss Devyn growing up too fast! :(

7 comments:

  1. AWWW..love these photos Leti! Devyn is such a doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Devyn, you pretty lil sweet heart! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the cutest daughter... EVER! If I ever have girls LOL.. I want one just like Devyn!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's beautiful like you cuz! Love her eyes and esp that gorgeous hair!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is so beautiful.. Good luck daddy.. lol..

    ReplyDelete