Sunday, January 31, 2010

Rissa + Franklin










Can you imagine growing up with a second set of parents and three additional sisters? Well that's how it was between our family and the Tafiti's. When we first moved here from Hawaii, they were my parents first friends. At the time, they had three girls and their were three of us girls. It was an instant friendship that soon turned into a family bond. There are so many people that fall into that "I grew up with" category, but we literally grew up with the Tafiti's. Every family vacation, every school break and holidays were spent with the Tafiti's. When my parents were ready to purchase their first home here after moving from Hawaii, the Tafiti's found a home right behind their backyard that would solidify our lifetime friendship. Til this day, there are wooden steps that lead from their backyard to my parents backyard. Now, everyone has taken on new challenges in life but we have remained close, real close...as sisters!

Rissa is the baby and the one everyone protects, especially Sala (lol). She is the last of us six to be married. It was an honor to shoot her engagement session. I am grateful to know that she is truly happy and has found her Prince. Frank is a sweetheart and I take comfort in knowing that she will be taken care of. You are a BEAUTIFUL couple. Welcome to the family Frank. I love you both!

5 comments:

  1. What great pictures of a gorgeous couple!! Congrats Rissa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMWord..Is Rissa already old enuf to get married? Hahahha. I still remember her and her sisters being in primary haha I feel so old..LOL. She is beautiful. What a good looking couple. Congrats Rissa. Awesome job Leti!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally thought I commented on your blog - these photos are GREAT!!! Such a great looking couple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to your baby sis! I love pic #2 and 9! I love how you've captured them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Job on the pictures! Love you Rissa~

    ReplyDelete